Author Topic: Mede8er Share Manager  (Read 13978 times)

Offline EU Mede8er Technical Team

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
    • NL Support Forum
Mede8er Share Manager
« on: August 12, 2012, 12:38:33 pm »
Mede8er Share Manager is designed for the Mede8er Media Player models and is designed by 2 people, we are not a company, the Mede8er Share Manager and other software will be made on a voluntary basis and updated, The Mede8er Share manager is not commercial and has no unpleasant ad's in the program,

What is the Mede8er Share manager?

The Mede8er Share manager is a utility that you can download here for free and easy on all of your computer (s) installed. If sharing files or folders are not working within your own network with the Mede8er, it helps the Mede8er Share Manager to your problem. Even if the Mede8er requires a user ID and password just know the Mede8er Manager to resolve this for you.

How does it work?

Do you have such a problem with the settings on your network, then the program automatically detects that there is a problem with the rights within your network and this will show you an easy overview. You will see a message to the right of the screen that there are problems with your network, the program asks permission to the problem, below you can choose which folders you wish to share.
In the case of a problem with your registry, the Mede8er Share Manager put this on your request properly. Changing setup program helps you to restore the correct settings. Without that you keep notes of what the Assistant Mede8er your network in mind. It checks whether the shared folders and files are set correctly, if you add new folders or files to an existing shared folder will Mede8er assistant immediately register as a shared folder or file. These folders or files will be immediately available on the Mede8er under Media Choice - Network - Workgroup - (PC-NAME). You can Mede8er Share Manager always have to launch this can be found in your start menu or when during the setup has chosen, on your desktop. The Winshare manager is also your help in simply creating a new shared folder or a new shared folder. You do this by clicking the icon on your desktop manager Mede8er clicking the icon or use right of the taskbar.

http://www.winshare.nl/en/mede8er-share-manager.html
Kind Regards,

Mede8er Support Team

Offline TheArtfulDodger

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
Re: Mede8er Share Manager
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 01:26:14 pm »
Hello:

I have just purchased a Mede8er MED1000X3D and I am trying to work out how to access the equipment from my PC - the device is hardwired to my network via RJ45 LAN Connector. I found your software and installed it but I have no idea how to proceed from here. I hope that you check this board frequently because I desperately need a tutorial on how to connect to the Mede8er.

It would also be nice if you would update your links so that when we download the program from your website we download the current version - it still is downloading version 3.0!

Thank you.

Sparky

Offline RobinC

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +3/-0
Re: Mede8er Share Manager
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 06:38:12 pm »
Turn on the Samba process in the settings menu.