It is possible to change the Album sorting in Muisc Jukebox by altering the Album name field in the Tagscanner script. The default script is linked to the HTML guide:-http://www.mede8er.com/mede8er_music_jukebox_user_guide.html
This is the relevent line in the script:-
<album>%album% - %albumartist%</album>
We don't advise changing other lines..but we can't stop people experimenting.
Those who wish to share their script are asked to do the following:-
1) Post a reply to this thread, with the script attached.
2) Describe what the script does relative to the default script. Include images (phone?) of the "before / after" effects, if possible.
3) Clearly indicate the attached script is modifed by changing this script line:-
<generator>%_version% Mede8er X2 Firmware 2.0.4, V 1.0.2 20Feb2012</generator>
to something like:-
<generator>%_version% Mede8er X2 Firmware 2.0.4, 20Feb2012, Modifier "name" V XXXX</generator>
The firmware should be the one it was tested with, and the date, the date it was posted. From time to time the offical database code may change..and the official script updated. Users must be able to see that user scripts where made for an earlier firmware than the official script.
4) If you post a script..please help those who have issues if they try it.
5) Those using a modifed script may be asked to revert to the default script if they report an issue considered related to the script.
Can those wanting to comment on a script please post in the comments thread.
A basic reversed script is attached.