Internet Radio menu description (firmware version 2.0.2)
(this is a first attempt, a 'living/growing' document)
The Internet Radio feature of the Mede8er allows you to listen to Shoutcast
radio stations on your TV or Home Theatre system. The Mede8er must be connected to the Internet in order to use the Internet Radio feature.
When entering the Internet Radio menu, you should see Download Succes in the left corner of your screen.
If it shows Download Failed:
- check your Internet connection and router settings
- check your Mede8er network settings and network connectivity
- do a hard reset of your Mede8er by unplugging the DC jack and re-plug again after some 20 secs.
- try to hard reset your internet connection by power-off and on your network router and internet ADSL or Cable modem
- shoutcast services are down, try again laterStation
From the station menu select your desired radio station.
Browse throught the list by pressing up/down/left/right arrow on your remote.
Press enter button on your remote to select the radio station to play.
Press select button on your remote to add a station to the Favourite section.Genre
Browse through all available radio stations by Genre, like Top25 stations, Country, Classical, etc.Favourite
A list of favourite radio stations that have been selected under the Station menu by you.
Pressing select on your remote will delete entries.Search
Search s specific Shoutcast radio station by name.
Note: when playing Internet Radio the Mede8er screensaver will show the name of the current song playing (only if the chosen radio station is passing song tags)