I'm new to this forum so hopefully I'm in the correct location, I've checked around quickly to see if anybody reported a similar problem (but to no avail).
When I processed ( with YAMJ) my library of titles everything worked beautifully for 95% of the library. When I ran "run YAMJ" it downloaded (or created) both folder.jpg and about.jpg which I then successfully transferred to my NAS ( I'm using an 400X & a NAS). However the other 5% of titles failed...partially failed I should say, When I "Run YAMJ" It finds and downloads the folder.jpg BUT no about.jpg is created. While I could possibly understand this for some titles like music videos I find it difficult to believe for other movie titles. An example I have is for the 1982 movie "Gandhi" with Ben kingsley ( & winner of 8 ocsars). I've tries this movie both with and without an NFO file (created as per user guide) & containing the link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083987/
but without success. Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I might resolve this ? OR where I might be able to download an about.jpg file OR how I could create a file manually, otherwise thsi is a great app and the results look the business on the mede8er.
Correction here .... I should specify that a default about.jpg file is being created (to include movie details) but not with the movie specific backround (ie: just looks like default movie theatre picture). Additionally I'm using everything with the same names (ie: folder = gandhi, file = gandhi.avi & nfo = gandhi.nfo)
Thanks in advance