Author Topic: Multimedia Collection Organiser - Updated - New version: 1.0.0.18 (28 Jan 2016)  (Read 42034 times)

Offline kojoot

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
please can you check file. It says that archive is damaged

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-8
please can you check file. It says that archive is damaged

Hi kojoot,

Please try downloading it again.  The file was downloaded more than 150 times since the update on 18 Feb and you're the first person to complain about a damaged archive. I also downloaded it just now and I was able to open the zip file without any problem.

Regards
SuperDIY
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:19:21 am by SuperDIY »
I suffer from CDO... It's like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Offline bvalter1964

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
Hy are you still developing your software? What about to add a 3D mark?
Thanks in advance
Valter

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
Hy are you still developing your software? What about to add a 3D mark?
Thanks in advance
Valter
Hi Valter,

It is not as simple as adding a 3D mark.  First of all you have to get the detail from the audio/video steam and then you also have to add options (to the template) to add/display images (positions, sizes, included or not etc.) for all the different encoding types etc. e.g. xVID, .264, 3D, MP3, AC3 etc. etc.  This is not a quick one night jobbie.  Maybe sometime in future...
I suffer from CDO... It's like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Offline bvalter1964

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
As  start point I suggest you can leave it manual; in my opinion this will be more then enough.  The user will check the box 3D for each movie to have the 3D indication.
I do not think that stream information are needed (avi, divx, etc.)
 Thanks
Valter

Offline bvalter1964

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
Language option
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2013, 07:36:06 am »
Do you think it will be possible to have a search  Language option for the movies database (title, description, etc.) more then English?
By the way I am Italian
Thanks
Valter

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
Re: Language option
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2013, 06:25:45 am »
Do you think it will be possible to have a search  Language option for the movies database (title, description, etc.) more then English?
By the way I am Italian
Thanks
Valter

Hi Valter,  Thanks for your suggestions.  I'm not going to promise anything, but maybe I'll build in the multi-language option for the scraped content in future.

Regards
SuperDIY

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
Re: Language option
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 09:56:56 am »
Hi Valter,  Thanks for your suggestions.  I'm not going to promise anything, but maybe I'll build in the multi-language option for the scraped content in future.

Regards
SuperDIY

Hi Valter, I've investigated this language option.  IMDB uses the language as per your geolocation.  According to all the posts and articles I've read, you can only change the content language on IMBD if you are a registered user and log in before your session.  Unfortunately I would not be able to make use of the multi-language options on IMDB via this application.  The only option I have is to force IMDB to ignore your geolocation and always return content in English, but I will not be alble to make use of any other languages at this stage.

Regards
SuperDIY

Offline bvalter1964

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
Thanks for your effort
Valter

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
New version uploaded today (2 May 2013).

Changelog extract:
Version 1.0.0.13: (2 May 2013)

* Movie Images - Scraping code updated to handle updates on the IMDB website.
* Movie Images - added option to .ini file to force IMDB to return content in English.
  Select "Save Settings" on the "About" images - Settings / Batch page to write the
  current setting to the MMCOrg.ini file. Close the application. Open the MMCOrg.ini file.
  Search for "IMDBLanguageForceEnglish=0" and change the 0 to 1 to force English content.
  Save the .ini file and re-open MMCOrg - IMDB searches should now return English content.

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
New version uploaded today (18 Oct 2013).

Changelog extract:

Version 1.0.0.14: (18 Oct 2013)

* CD/DVD Track Titler - improved track number removal code. Added an update-able list of
  artist names starting with numbers, to prevent false track number removal.
* CD/DVD Track Titler - added more default search / replace rules.
* CD/DVD Track Titler - added more default TitleCase exceptions.
* CD/DVD Track Titler - added option to remove text, encapsulated by predefined
  character(s), from titles.
* Added Song Title Clean-up functionality to Collection Operations to clean up all your
  badly named audio files in one go.
* Removed old Cover Art search functionality and added it to Song Title Clean-up.
* Added Copy, Move and Delete action options to the Browse tab - these actions can be
  performed on the list of browsed files.
* Improved error reporting code
* Made various cosmetic changes.
* Fixed various minor bugs.

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
New version uploaded today (24 Oct 2013).

Changelog extract:
Version 1.0.0.15: (24 Oct 2013)

* Fixed a few bugs in the Song Title Clean-up code.
* Added the option to "Cancel" a running Copy, Move or Delete action on the Browse tab.
* Fixed a few minor bugs.

I have also updated the Help.pdf file!

Download link: http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2394062/mmcorg-zip-november-23-2010-3-21-pm-1-6-meg
Help File link: http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2799004/help-pdf-may-10-2011-10-46-am-2-0-meg
Readme file link: http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2530853/readme-txt-january-19-2011-2-55-pm-2k

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
New version uploaded today (21 Nov 2013).

Changelog extract:
Version 1.0.0.16: (21 Nov 2013)

* Improved Create Thumbnails & Resize Photos code to be less resource intensive.
* Fixed a bug where default exceptions in the lists could not be deleted previously.
* Updated default replace stings.
* Fixed a few minor bugs.
* Added PayPal Donate buttons - All donations appreciated!  :)

Download link: http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2394062/mmcorg-zip-november-23-2010-3-21-pm-1-6-meg
Help File link: http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2799004/help-pdf-may-10-2011-10-46-am-2-0-meg
Readme file link: http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2530853/readme-txt-january-19-2011-2-55-pm-2k

Offline Mohuska

I am a new user of the Mede8er x3D and managed to get the YAMJ working (I should note that all this tech stuff is not native to me so I would appreciate a little patience with my lack of familiarity).  I have read all the posts and am confused. Is this program a replacement for Y2M/YAMJ?

It looks very complete even if I don't understand all of it. Can this be used to get the movie or music info into folders so it interfaces with the Mede8er Jukebox?

Is there a user guide to explain how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Offline SuperDIY

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
I am a new user of the Mede8er x3D and managed to get the YAMJ working (I should note that all this tech stuff is not native to me so I would appreciate a little patience with my lack of familiarity).  I have read all the posts and am confused. Is this program a replacement for Y2M/YAMJ?

It looks very complete even if I don't understand all of it. Can this be used to get the movie or music info into folders so it interfaces with the Mede8er Jukebox?

Is there a user guide to explain how to do this?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, this is not a replacement, but an alternative for yamj.  Most people here uses it to organise their series and movies.  It creates the "backdrop" images and relevant files and can also create the db required by the mede8er to perform searches.  In the last few pages of the help file are tutorials to get you up and running in no time.

Regards
SuperDIY