Author Topic: 400X2 freezes on resume  (Read 662 times)

Offline Jamie

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
400X2 freezes on resume
« on: July 23, 2018, 07:37:30 am »
Recently, my 400X2 freezes when I want to resume a video I partly watched earlier. The video file is on a Synology DS211 NAS and opens fine. When it starts playing, I get the Resume option. When I hit OK, the screen freezes and the Mede8er is completely unresponsive. Even the physical on/off button doesn't work anymore. Sometimes, when I have the patience to wait several MINUTES, it actually resumes playing at the right position. But usually I simply disconnect the power, reboot, and then everything works fine. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Maybe related: my video files are in several folders on my NAS and I have created shortcuts to those folders in the Favorites section of the Mede8er. In the past, it happened sometimes that the folder showed up empty in my Mede8er menu, but then I simply went back to the Favorites section and chose the same shortcut again and the content would be there. Lately, I have to do this more and more often, sometimes I even need a third attempt to get success.

Offline Teronsabe

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-2
Re: 400X2 freezes on resume
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 08:39:00 am »
I am very interested in this matter. But still did not get into something