Author Topic: Need to Remove Duplicate Movie Listing on Jukebox+  (Read 167 times)

Offline exceptionalht

• Helpful Contribution Status: +1/-0
Need to Remove Duplicate Movie Listing on Jukebox+
« on: April 13, 2018, 06:31:01 pm »
I have a 800X3D with an internal HD and as NAS that both contain movies. When I first setup the 800X3D, I had the DVD Alien movie collection on the internal HD. Then I purchased bluray versions and put the BD ISO files on the NAS. I scanned the NAS and added the BD versions to the Jukebox+. Now I have two listings of each movie which I expected.

So I then removed the DVD files from the internal HD and remove the associated metadata from the HDD/Movies/data directory. This didn't remove the 2 listing from the Jukebox interface.

So I still have 2 listings for each Alien movie in the Jukebox+ interface and if you select either listing, they will play the movie. So how can remove the duplicate listing in Jukebox+?

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +190/-53
Re: Need to Remove Duplicate Movie Listing on Jukebox+
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 06:52:29 pm »
In jukebox mode your seeing the contents of a database, not folders. You need to remove your jukebox+ and rescan both source jukeboxes again, then rebuild jukebox+.

Offline exceptionalht

• Helpful Contribution Status: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 11:05:56 pm »
I'm not sure how to remove jukebox+ and re-create it. Could you please provide the steps. Thank you in advance.

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +190/-53

Offline Vermontf

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-1
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 07:44:34 am »
He felt that people would come here to learn a lot as well.