Author Topic: HELP PLSS  (Read 4320 times)

Offline juergenss

• Helpful Contribution Status: +1/-0
Re: HELP PLSS
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2017, 12:38:57 pm »
Finally got it running. The description says copy "YAMJ_To_Mede8er_Peter_Butler_2.0.5_mod_by_Shizzl' with all its contents to your C drive." But this is not working since the Y2M  skin is not in this folder and thus cannot be selected. In order to make the Y2M skin visible for the program. I copied the rest of the content of the folder "YAMJ_To_Mede8er_Peter_Butler_V2.0.5mod_Shizzl_yamj2.10-r3763"  into the folder "YAMJ_To_Mede8er_Peter_Butler_2.0.5_mod_by_Shizz"
Now the programm started without exiting.
I dont know where to copy the files of the "..Shizzl'" folder which are  not in the inner "..Shizzl'" folder.
In the moment I copied them all in C in the inner folder, which works for making the program starting.

I attach a copy of the files in the "yamj2.10-r3763" , I unzipped to D:. And how things are now at C: in the "Shizzl" folder.

Can you please advise me, if this is correct or if the files have to be elsewhere.?

Offline juergenss

• Helpful Contribution Status: +1/-0
Re: HELP PLSS Problem found and solved
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 04:41:36 pm »
Problem found and solved.
The description says under point 7.2 "7.2
Set the path to the YAMJ program folder  A" . The program folder of YAMJ is
"YAMJ_To_Mede8er_Peter_Butler_2.0.5_mod_by_Shizzl" and if you set this, nothing works correctly.

Correctly one must set the path to the folder containing the whole file collection. Namely
"YAMJ_To_Mede8er_Peter_Butler_V2.0.5mod_Shizzl_yamj2.10-r3763" the YAMJ program folder is inside this directory.

I found this solution by reading the dutch forum, wherein the installation guide is correct.