Author Topic: Feedback for - V4.0.2 - 16March2016 - Beta -X3D Series - MED1000X3D/MED800X3  (Read 9211 times)

Offline Thrakkar

• Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +5/-0
I am OUTRAGED about this new version!  >:(

My most favorite function is GONE! Every waffel comes out totally burned and uneatable. Even after a reset and reloading the prior firmware version the feature is still gone. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Fortunately I made a photo to document the status before I made the update so your engineers have something to work with in order to bring back the one feature of the MED1000 that I've been using for years now every morning. I expect this to get fixed before THIS DAY is over so I can enjoy my breakfast again starting tomorrow.

Thrakkar

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +193/-54
I am OUTRAGED about this new version!  >:(

My most favorite function is GONE! Every waffel comes out totally burned and uneatable. Even after a reset and reloading the prior firmware version the feature is still gone. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Fortunately I made a photo to document the status before I made the update so your engineers have something to work with in order to bring back the one feature of the MED1000 that I've been using for years now every morning. I expect this to get fixed before THIS DAY is over so I can enjoy my breakfast again starting tomorrow.

Thrakkar

Unfortunately it had to be removed as too many tried jam filled pancakes and the lid would get stuck. ;)

Offline Thrakkar

• Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +5/-0
Unfortunately it had to be removed as too many tried jam filled pancakes and the lid would get stuck. ;)

So I have to suffer because others jam up the player???  :o

Maybe you can install a cookie to prevent this???  8)

Offline K.B.Nikto

• Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +19/-1
 ;D Nicely done, Thrakkar. Bravo!

Offline forenuser

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
  • Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-2
I used one specific favorit as default application when the device powered up. But I don't find the functiin anymore to mark one favorite to see it afterwards in the list of default application settings. Can you please give me a hint where to find it?

Offline daltimor

• Helpful Contribution Status: +1/-0
I have time over weekend to play a bit with mede8ter and notice is freezing all the time !!! Don't really now why but this could be related to new firmware cause didn't see it with old one. Shame but looks like mede8er getting old  :'( :'( :'(

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +193/-54
I have time over weekend to play a bit with mede8ter and notice is freezing all the time !!! Don't really now why but this could be related to new firmware cause didn't see it with old one. Shame but looks like mede8er getting old  :'( :'( :'(

How often have you upgraded? Most users by now would know to power cycle everything to get it working as it was before after an upgrade.

Offline Mede8er1

• Administr8or
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +100/-24
Locked - new release

Mede8er1
The Greatest Show on Earth
Read the user Guides
http://www.mede8er.com/mede8er_support_user_guides.htm