Author Topic: Where do I find custom GUI/skin?  (Read 9175 times)

Offline tomtom

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
Where do I find custom GUI/skin?
« on: February 12, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »
This should probably be a sticky. :-)  I'm really fond my my mede8er 500. I like how stabile it is, and unlike my previous TVIX6500, it hasn't corrupted any of my files out of the blue, lets me for the most part transfer files (sometimes it locks up when moving large files, but at least it doesn't kill everything on the drive when I disconnect), and it boots fast. All those were important parts in my decision.

Where I feel it's lacking, and I'd like to see it improved, is in the GUI. I understand that in order to keep a platform as stabile as it is, there's going to be compromises. What I'm afraid of is the GUI is going to be always prioritized down in favor of bug-fixes and additional development. So, I'd like to learn what GUI alternatives there is today to the standard mede8er skin. I've googled it a bit, but there's thousands of threads about all from YAMJ to Tvixie to skins available on Rapidshare, where I'm not really dying to download from. I really have little idea about what the above does. I'm mostly interested in replacing the screen going on when playing music.

Offline Turcolesia

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
Re: Where do I find custom GUI/skin?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 09:39:22 AM »
I thought I was going to do.

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +203/-55
Re: Where do I find custom GUI/skin?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 09:52:24 AM »