Author Topic: Feedback for - V4.0.1 - 12Feb2015 -X3D Series  (Read 35049 times)

Offline L00ney

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
Re: Feedback for - V4.0.1 - 12Feb2015 -X3D Series
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2015, 07:37:04 AM »
Hi guys

Is there a way we can sort out the movies by recently added?
Looking for newer content becomes a problem when your library goes into the 1000's

Thanks

Offline angrek

• B8a Tester - X3D Movie Scraper
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +1/-0
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2015, 12:34:22 PM »
This is great. Its starting to form how I see my "collections" being handled. The only way I'd like to be able to see it progressing is to have a parent folder which show the collection "folder" image for the user to click on. Inside the parent folder, a folder for each movie in the collection showing the "folder" image and for each movie to have their about details displayed as if it was the parent so you read the info on each movie like normal (make sense?).

Once this is sorted, this makes a 100% perfect replacement to an old XBMC box I used to have and now you have TV Series implementation, its 95% of the way there on how I like it. Suss out proper collection management and you be 100% in my eyes.

Hello,

This is how I handled the "collections" :  let's take Star Wars (6 movies) as an example.  Put the files in the regular "movies" folder and have them scraped.  Then, under "collections" folder, create a folder called Star Wars Collection.  Copy the 6 scraped folders from the "movies" folder under the "Star Wars Collection" folder.  Look on the internet for an image (1280x720) and save it under the Star Wars Collection folder as "fanart.jpg".  Look on the internet for image (f.i. 300x220) and save it under the same folder as "folder.jpg"  Copy this "folder.jpg" image and rename to "series.jpg".  Do the same with the "folder.jpg" images in the 6 movie folders.  Each folder should have a folder and a series image.  This should do the trick.  Note you cannot scrape the six movies any more.  Good luck.

Angrek

Offline RenVilo

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2015, 02:25:21 PM »
Hi this is the first time I am using Jukebox+

It works really good for movies but doesn't work for series. Am I doing something wrong or doesn't it support tv series? Only reason i want this is because i want to sort by recently added

Offline daltimor

• Helpful Contribution Status: +1/-0
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2015, 02:36:46 PM »
Hello,

This is how I handled the "collections" :  let's take Star Wars (6 movies) as an example.  Put the files in the regular "movies" folder and have them scraped.  Then, under "collections" folder, create a folder called Star Wars Collection.  Copy the 6 scraped folders from the "movies" folder under the "Star Wars Collection" folder.  Look on the internet for an image (1280x720) and save it under the Star Wars Collection folder as "fanart.jpg".  Look on the internet for image (f.i. 300x220) and save it under the same folder as "folder.jpg"  Copy this "folder.jpg" image and rename to "series.jpg".  Do the same with the "folder.jpg" images in the 6 movie folders.  Each folder should have a folder and a series image.  This should do the trick.  Note you cannot scrape the six movies any more.  Good luck.

Angrek

brilliant idea I will try later on !!!! Thanks

Offline Mede8er1

• Administr8or
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +118/-30
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2015, 02:28:07 PM »
Locked - new release

Mede8er1
The Greatest Show on Earth
Read the user Guides
http://www.mede8er.com/mede8er_support_user_guides.htm