Author Topic: Yadis sagas doesn't working on med?  (Read 3704 times)

Offline pecile

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
Yadis sagas doesn't working on med?
« on: December 23, 2014, 05:07:18 pm »
hy, on my pc for example i have lords of the rings saga. i create the saga but when i transfer the folder to the med , on tv i see only the three folder of the lords of the rings without saga. perhaps i must put some folders of yadis program to the med ?

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +193/-54
Re: Yadis sagas doesn't working on med?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 06:03:37 pm »
That is what i call " the tail wagging the dog". Meds don't support yadis, yadis supports Meds via a med profile which limits what it can do.

Offline pecile

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 07:33:35 pm »
That is what i call " the tail wagging the dog". Meds don't support yadis, yadis supports Meds via a med profile which limits what it can do.
Tks for reply. Is there another program that supports this? Mac o win.

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 08:05:07 pm »
That's the whole point......scrapers have to comply with the code in the player.  All med scrapers have to create scrape the player can support. That dosntt include saga...

You want the tail to wag the dog, for the fact yadis supports the med to mean the med supports yadis saga.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:16:43 pm by jer1956 »

Offline pecile

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 10:00:55 am »
That's the whole point......scrapers have to comply with the code in the player.  All med scrapers have to create scrape the player can support. That dosntt include saga...

You want the tail to wag the dog, for the fact yadis supports the med to mean the med supports yadis saga.

ok thks . we hope in yadis 3.0

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 11:13:01 am »
You still  don't get it.......it dosnt matter how  much Yadis improve, its Med Profile will  always be restricted to  what the Med code supports.

You continue to  think  the Mede8er are supporting Yadis. Its the other way  around. Yadis is a tool, its job is to  support Mediaplyers, and have profiles to  match  what  each mediaplayer can  do.  Yadis Saga only exists to  support the Saga function in Dunes.

Offline pecile

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 09:30:23 am »
You still  don't get it.......it dosnt matter how  much Yadis improve, its Med Profile will  always be restricted to  what the Med code supports.

You continue to  think  the Mede8er are supporting Yadis. Its the other way  around. Yadis is a tool, its job is to  support Mediaplyers, and have profiles to  match  what  each mediaplayer can  do.  Yadis Saga only exists to  support the Saga function in Dunes.

ok