Author Topic: New product line from sanji for 2015!  (Read 20161 times)

Offline zaimben13

• Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
  • i love mede8er ! big up for south africa!
New product line from sanji for 2015!
« on: January 27, 2015, 09:39:01 PM »
This is a copy of a PM sent to Mede8er1 , I hope someone will answer me because I think that we are a lot waiting for new products which will be 4k capable for 2015.

"Hi Mede8er1!

Hope you'r doin well!

I just wanted to "comeback" on the mede8er forum to "catch some info" about futur products from sanji for 2015.

As you might already know, a french develloper (your direct concurent: called HDLAND) has released a 4k mediaplayer called "ZAPPITI 4K" , which as you can already guess: is a fully 4k capable player for 250euro! Really kind of expensive for the hardware it propose (the last realtek  cpu that we can found on 4k media player coasting less than 100 boxes....)

I still got my med500x and for now, he still "do its job" but its getting older, I bought it in 2009, and as I plan to buy a new big screen this year, which will be a 4k screen, Im considering the fact of upgrading my hardware, and I decided to wait before buying the zappiti player, until I get  some "exciting info" from sanji and its forum about an  "eventual upcomming product" which will be 4k capable....

I realy love your product guys, you did a pretty good job with the 500x line and with all the med8er product line since 2009, so I told my self : "look, wait for some time during 2015, sanji is may be going to release an exciting new product, which will be afordable, well designed, and 4k capable, why dont you ask mede8er1 some info about thet.?"
So here Iam.

If sanji is preparing a new line of box, can you tell your engineers that what the consumer really needs in 2015 : is simply: a beautiful box with either  the  design of med800x3d or the 1000x3d. 1080p and 4k resolution capable up to 60fps , with an hdmi 2.0 input, optical input, gigabit ethernet, an upgraded and dynamic user interface thanks to a more powerfull cpu and 2 gb or more ddr3 ram. And the most important thing; the possibility to put two  3.5inch hdd inside it, instead of only one (this is the main weakness of most mediaplayer nowadays, only one hdd can be put in the box, it WOULD BE VERY AWESOME to be able to put 2 hdd in the box....

I wish you a very good year, may it brings you joy and happiness, and all the  success you deserv in your proffessionnal life.

Zaimben. Sanji's  biggest fan !"

med500x firmware 4.0.4 2to hdd inside +2to external hdd
ps3 slim 250go
xbox 360 elite SLIM  250go
 lcd  LG 27 inch full hd 
waiting for  MED1000X3D  release in Europe

Offline Maasbommel

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +51/-8
Re: New product line from sanji for 2015!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:50:11 PM »
Have you seen this topic - some simular discussion and some explanations:
http://www.mede8erforum.com/index.php/topic,15714.0.html

Read the  Mede8er 400X/500X Beginners Guide
or Mede8er 500X2/400X2/450X2 Beginners Guide

Also check the Couto X3D Newbies Guide first.

Please don't PM me but post on the forum.

Offline crazykrab

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »
This article is very useful to me.

Offline ozsolt

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
    • Company website
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 12:54:10 PM »
...As you might already know, a french develloper (your direct concurent: called HDLAND) has released a 4k mediaplayer called "ZAPPITI 4K" , which as you can already guess: is a fully 4k capable player for 250euro! Really kind of expensive for the hardware it propose (the last realtek  cpu that we can found on 4k media player coasting less than 100 boxes....)...
If you ever try the Zappiti 4K, you will be happy that there is no media player from Mede8er with that CPU :)
Mede8er distributor - Hungary
DENON AVR, Synology NAS, every Mede8er X3D model