Author Topic: Begginer scrapping tool  (Read 4666 times)

Offline d2florin

• Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-1
Begginer scrapping tool
« on: October 10, 2014, 07:10:36 am »
Hello,

I have bought a med1000x3d and will arrive on Sunday.
    I have read a lot of topics on the forum and my head is full of mixed information.
    Since  there are a lot of scrapping tool I think I will use Yadis. If this is not Ok please suggest me another one.
    I saw that are Yadis and Yadis for mede8er. Do I need to used both sw version or just yadis for mede8er?

Many thanks in advance

Offline d2florin

• Experienced Member
Re: Begginer scrapping tool
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 07:13:20 am »
  Hello Again,

I observed that is Yadis2meder and yadis for meder , this are the same? please tell me what software should I use to make a movie jukebox like 1,2 and 3.

Many thanks

Offline d2florin

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 07:16:34 pm »
Hello ,

I have played with yadis and yadisf for meder and I understand how it works

1.When should I insert 3DTAB into naming of movies when I ripped a bd 3d iso ? or on any 3D mkv movie ?

2.The naming conventions for Yadis : if I want to insert year into naming I have to make it like this: movie_year.mkv?

3. I have a movie Raid 2 . If I make it like this  Raid 2 _2014 yadis does not provide any info. How can I insert the year into folder for moves like this  for Yadis to be able to extract info ?

many thanks,

regards,

Offline d2florin

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 02:02:18 pm »
Hello ,

I figure it out how to work with Yadis, Yadis2meder and Tv Rename for TV series and TheRenamer for movies (even if TheRenamer is also for  TV series, but I found TV Rename more friendly for TV series).
    Now i am waiting the product to see if I have done well.

Many thanks and sorry for my stupid question.

Offline Mr Eric

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 08:34:35 am »
if you want to insert the year in your movie name, you need to use (). So for example Raid 2 (2014).mkv. Never use any extra characters like _ or . and always use () for any extra details you want to add in the name, or this would break the search functions. try to keep your file name as close as possible to the original movie name, nothing more.
Yadis beta team member

Offline d2florin

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 01:51:29 pm »
Hello ,

Thanks for answer me.
   I have made the jukebox for tv series  and movies and I can see on Tv wall when I scan my network, but when I add to favorites I see only on tv series pictures on  TV wall , on movies I can not see anything only the folders with movies .
  i have to do something else  for movies to see it on favorites the movie information?
thanks,