Author Topic: V3.0.7 - 20Aug2014 BETA -X3D Series - for MED1000X3D - MED800X3D - MED600X3  (Read 29126 times)

Offline bazzio

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
  • Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +1/-0
Yes..that is correct for aggragated jukeboxes. Its considered part of the scrape. So  are you saying you have a also have data folder in the aggragated parent?
I've added the file to a "normal" agrr.jukebox folder (right click add to favorites, and in favorites scan folders), there is no data folder. If i use a (empty folder, make that a jukebox+ folder and then add the files from the first agrr.folder to the jukebox+) then i have a data folder.

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +193/-54
I've added the file to a "normal" agrr.jukebox folder (right click add to favorites, and in favorites scan folders), there is no data folder. If i use a (empty folder, make that a jukebox+ folder and then add the files from the first agrr.folder to the jukebox+) then i have a data folder.

The data folder was added when jukebox+ was added. The external Universal Aggregator was modded to use it also, but not yadis2med.

Where not sure if this is influencing what is happenning to you.    Create a test parent, with a data folder..and put a few aggragated movie folders in the data folder.  Then  see if you can add trailers via a link with the  parent.

Offline steevy

• Helpful Contribution Status: +2/-0
"7. Dev: SUBParser: will split new line when sub include symbol '|'. "

thank you, thank you, thank you!  ;D

Offline bazzio

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
  • Experienced Member
The data folder was added when jukebox+ was added. The external Universal Aggregator was modded to use it also, but not yadis2med.

Where not sure if this is influencing what is happenning to you.    Create a test parent, with a data folder..and put a few aggragated movie folders in the data folder.  Then  see if you can add trailers via a link with the  parent.

Not sure if this is what you meant but did the following: Made a new folder, added a data folder within. and added a few aggr. movie folders in there. Added a trailer file to the first movie folder. Added the new folder to favorites. Did a scan and trailer works for the first movie. If i try to add trailer via the menu option the mede8er hangs again.

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
So this is the first time you have had anything to do with the internal scraper?  You should setup a standard jukebox parent, with a few unscrwped child folders in it....and see if they scrape using the internal scraper. If that hangs...so will add trailers.

Offline bazzio

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
  • Experienced Member
So this is the first time you have had anything to do with the internal scraper?  You should setup a standard jukebox parent, with a few unscrwped child folders in it....and see if they scrape using the internal scraper. If that hangs...so will add trailers.

You mean with the actual movie files in it?

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
You mean with the actual movie files in it?

We do scraping tests with renamed text files. As long as the name and extension is valid, the scraper should scrape.  We cant test every problem movie by finding it for real.  So  just 2 or 3 child folders..with a dummy movie file in each.

Offline bazzio

• B8a Tester - 1000X3D
  • Experienced Member
We do scraping tests with renamed text files. As long as the name and extension is valid, the scraper should scrape.  We cant test every problem movie by finding it for real.  So  just 2 or 3 child folders..with a dummy movie file in each.

That scrapes just fine and all trailer links where added without problems (and working).

jsmiddleton4

Didn't want to assume.  So if the trailer has been archived from our owned media and we can do so in mkv format would it be this:

Use the same name as your movie with .trailer

So eg. Avatar.mkv gives for the trailer Avatar.trailer.mkv

Looks like the trailer has to be in a separate folder as in not the movie's folder?

Glad to see we're getting an option to use locally stored trailers.

I can store the trailer archive anywhere it needs to.  Just seems to me easier to put a movie's trailer in the same folder as the movie.   I guess another way would be to have separate folder that contain the trailer and after watching the trailer you are given an option to watch the movie.  That option links you to the actual movie.

That'd be kinda cool.  Would not need to go back to the jukebox IF you want to watch the movie you just checked out via the trailer.

So what folder do the trailers need to go in?

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
It needs to be in the same folder as the "about" that you use to select it.

That's is why jukebox+ users must put them in the relevant child folder of the data folder.

Offline wajs

• Helpful Contribution Status: +3/-1
"7. Dev: SUBParser: will split new line when sub include symbol '|'. "

thank you, thank you, thank you!  ;D
And I also thank you for this patch,
yet only this:
http://www.mede8erforum.com/index.php/topic,14701.0.html
and I will be happy.

jsmiddleton4

"It needs to be in the same folder as the "about" that you use to select it."

Doesn't really answer my question.  I have "about.jpg's" in my movie folders.  That's where the internal scraping put them.

I have all kinds of folders that can be considered "data folders".  Folders with data in them.

So your answer is not all that helpful.

Offline m3dmer3er3r_4

• X3D Skin Designer
  • Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +10/-9
sraper not  find  "Jumping The Broom (2011)"  movie. File and folder correctly named ..

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
"It needs to be in the same folder as the "about" that you use to select it."

Doesn't really answer my question.  I have "about.jpg's" in my movie folders.  That's where the internal scraping put them.

I have all kinds of folders that can be considered "data folders".  Folders with data in them.

So your answer is not all that helpful.

It is precise.  You should know where the abouts are you use.  That is where the local trailers should be.

You know very well that you are not a jukebox+ user,  but every reply in the feedback is of use to others. It isn't your thread..

jsmiddleton4

Why is it I am not supposed to play with a new feature?  Because you don't like me?

I know exactly where my about.jpg's are.  I already indicated where they are.  And folks have already posted they are having to put their trailer's stored locally in a different folder.

So no, you answer is NOT precise.

Are you here to help folks like myself or express your personal opinion about me?