Poll

What version of Android are you running?

Older than Froyo (v1.0 - v2.1)
0 (0%)
Froyo (v2.2 - v2.2.3)
0 (0%)
Gingerbread (v2.3 - v2.3.2)
9 (5.5%)
HoneyComb (v3.0 - v3.2)
0 (0%)
Ice Cream Sandwich (v4.0 - v4.0.4)
20 (12.1%)
Jelly Bean (v4.1 - v4.2)
136 (82.4%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: Mede8erIPRemote for Android  (Read 55905 times)

Offline The Fonz

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
Re: Mede8erIPRemote for Android
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 03:54:36 PM »
And another 4 weeks are passed  ;D

Offline Eliot99

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2014, 12:05:12 PM »
Dear Maasbommel!

You wrote this two months ago, but nothing happened ever since. Could you give us a little information about what is it the expected release date of this android app?

Thanks your answer in advance!

It exists for sure - you can believe me on my word.
I was in the opportunity to test several versions and it is working pretty well with my Samsung S4.

Currently the developer is working to optimize the graphical interface - which is always a pain on Android to let it scale properly on all the different screen resolutions there are.
On Apple IOS this is much easier.

Just a little patience - I expect we are pretty close to start with some closed beta round on it soon.

Offline est1980

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2014, 06:25:41 PM »
Its blatant bull [CENSORED] and i for one am getting very fed up of the lies

First time i asked about this was March last year and ive been fobbed off every since,

Mods on this forum are nothing but liars, they'll soon reply with ''beta will be released in 4-6 weeks'' again, but as yet theres not been one scrap of proof to prove anything is even being worked on, they posted a screenshot of a android phone with a picture photoshopped over the screen and that is the only proof they have

Mede8ers reputation is going down the [CENSORED]ter very quickly

At least have the decency to be honest with the people that buy you're products instead of lying to them you set of cunts

Said it before, anyone ever asks me for advice on a media player to buy and ill tell them 100% not to go with mede8er and ill tell anyone who wants to listen!

Offline Woops

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2014, 09:40:59 PM »
Its blatant bull [CENSORED] and i for one am getting very fed up of the lies

First time i asked about this was March last year and ive been fobbed off every since,

Mods on this forum are nothing but liars, they'll soon reply with ''beta will be released in 4-6 weeks'' again, but as yet theres not been one scrap of proof to prove anything is even being worked on, they posted a screenshot of a android phone with a picture photoshopped over the screen and that is the only proof they have

Mede8ers reputation is going down the [CENSORED]ter very quickly

At least have the decency to be honest with the people that buy you're products instead of lying to them you set of cunts

Said it before, anyone ever asks me for advice on a media player to buy and ill tell them 100% not to go with mede8er and ill tell anyone who wants to listen!
Someone's off his medication, it seems...? :D
If you're prioritizing being able to use an android phone as a remote, then go Tizzbird or any of the other sticks that supports android. It won't play your media files properly, nor will you have any support when the darn thing dies on you, but hey - as long as you can use your android phone as a remote...
Me for one is praising the stability that comes with my Mede8er's. Actually got my new 600X3D today and couldn't be happier with how it performs.
Peace

Offline est1980

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2014, 09:45:57 PM »
Been fobbed off for almost a year (27th of march), been told constantly its being worked on and will be released within weeks, its obviously lies, id rather just be told the truth, there is no app, not npw or not in the near future

Offline Woops

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2014, 10:25:44 PM »
Been fobbed off for almost a year (27th of march), been told constantly its being worked on and will be released within weeks, its obviously lies, id rather just be told the truth, there is no app, not npw or not in the near future
And the abscense of an android app is the sole thing that would make you discourage anyone from getting a mede8er...?  ???
Let's just hope noone asks for your advice then ...  for their own sake ...

Offline est1980

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2014, 10:32:45 PM »
No, id discourage people as the people that push this product are full of sh1te and dont know when to stop telling porkies, its a big deal when the people of mede8er lie and fob off members for almost a year

I guess you see that as acceptable, my argument here isnt about a android app, i gave up on that after the first few times the mods fobbed everybody off, i dont appreciate being lied to , especially over something so trivial, really dont see why they didnt tell the truth, although if they did that now after the whole they have dug id imagine there would be a lot of unhappy customers!

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +203/-55
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2014, 11:52:01 AM »
Sanji  don't fob anyone off. We keep  saying it's taking longer than  expected.   Neither do  they deal in vapourware..saying things exist that  don't.   So you havn't been lied to, yet you seem to  thinks it's ok to attack their reputation.

http://www.mede8erforum.com/index.php/topic,13884.0.html

I am  Sky TV user and do  I have an  android app from  that mega sized company?...No!  IPhone/Ipad users do  though.

I will be happy "if" I get one from Sky, but I'm not about to change subscription TV supplier on the basis of whether or not another service  has an android app.  Many of your so  called disapointed med users will  think the same way.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 02:42:42 PM by jer1956 »

Offline est1980

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2014, 05:20:08 PM »
About time to

Offline Maasbommel

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +51/-8
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2014, 05:06:56 PM »
About time to

Still waiting for your feedback in the closed Android beta group - we are several beta versions underway but have not seen anything from you to add?

Some positive contribution to the testing would be nice.
Read the  Mede8er 400X/500X Beginners Guide
or Mede8er 500X2/400X2/450X2 Beginners Guide

Also check the Couto X3D Newbies Guide first.

Please don't PM me but post on the forum.

Offline est1980

Re:
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2014, 12:22:43 AM »
I e not touched my mede8er in months tbh, I dis install the first beta app but only had a quick try to see what was what, will try find a bit of time to have a proper go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Offline Fabiolander

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2014, 04:53:09 PM »
Hello,

May I join the tester team ?

Thanks
Fabrice

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +203/-55
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2014, 04:55:12 PM »
We now have two android clients that have been  released. They are no longer beta testing in private.

http://www.mede8erforum.com/index.php/board,167.0.html