Not read all the pages back, but I will explain here some doubts:
use the profiles for the series and movies Mede8er1
- How to read the plot of the movie / series in its entirety?
There are plots that do not appear in the whole getting some stitches ... I refer to the plot that is generated in the XML file. No, and the plot in about.JPG.2
- When you generate the films he creates beyond the about.JPG and folder.jpg and cover.jpg, it creates 3's fanart (fanart1.jpg - fanart.jpg - fanart3.jpg) Usually I delete these 3 fanarts. Why it creates more three's fanart?u can turn that off go thumbgen options, go to export image and remove checkboxes 3
- how is tgmd file? practical example: "2.Coelhos.2012.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HDChina.mkv.tgmd"
Generally also delete this file. What is?the .tgmd file it the file thumbgen stores the data and settings u used for that template i generally keep that file why ?
when someone releases an update for a moviesheets or series sheets whatso ever u can use the option when u select the movies/series u want to process - manual mode - semiautomaitc - automatic - im feeling lucky mode and "Create from metadata" when u use that option it will creat new sheets with same fanart and settings as the original sheet u make u can choose to use new imdb rating if u need
when there i a new template for the sheets creating the new sheets with mededata usually takes like 10 min while manually automic creating them takes 45 so its les time consuming 4
- Why does Thumgen only identifies when subtitles are within the container (MKV). When the subtitles are out of the container, it does not identify them. How to force the identification of the subtitles when you are outside the container?
i dont think it can 5
- When the film's audio is AAC, the TG can not identify the bitrate of the audio. Appears a question mark (?
). How to force the TG to correctly identify the bitrate of the audio in AAC format ? no idea about that
Ps. Use the latest version of ThumGen and my player is a Med500x2 with firmware 2.0.6