I have a (seems to be random) problem when jumping to a different location in a mkv movie file. Regardless if I:
- use the time jump (entering minute number while playing)
- fast forward
- select a chapter
once the movie jumped or moved to the desired point the movie seems to play at a faster than normal speed (and no sound). Almost like it is still in a fast-forward mode.
The only way I can get the movie to play at normal speed is to pause at that stage and play again. I sometimes have to do this multiple times before the movie plays at normal speed.
Consider this as a test scenario:
- Start playing mkv movie
- Leave for a couple of seconds
- Enter a minute number like '50'
- Movie jumps to minute 50, but now plays at a faster than normal speed
- Do the 'pause', 'play' or sometimes 'pause', 'pause', 'play' a couple of times to get it to play at normal speed again
Details:Product & firmware version:
MED500X f/w 4.04Video setting:
1080p 50Hz,24Hz ON,16:9Playing from internal 1TB hard drive
Has anyone else come across a similar problem? Are there any known workarounds?